Brasil Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brasil Foods Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.6

Project Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brasil Foods (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in November 2016.

Interview

they invite me to participate to a skype call. During the interview they ask me about my latest experience in an adquisition project. Main goals and achievement. They also ask me if I was available to work outside my country. After 1 week I got the position inside the same company.The interview process was easy because I got excellent result in my last position.

Interview Questions

• How much money are you in charch?   1 Answer
    • Which are you experience in procurement?   1 Answer
    • Can you describe your daily routine?   1 Answer
    • Which other tools you use before a negotiation?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brasil Foods (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

First is assessment center, followed by 2 rounds of interview, first with HR then hiring manager. Good thing is that HR responds very fast. The assessment center consists of numerical reasoning and 2 case studies with group discussion

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brasil Foods.

Interview

It was professional and did not take long time. It went through HR and then channel head. I got the proper feedback and they were always accessible throughout the process

Interview Questions

• They asked me mainly about my past experience and how I could use it to add value to BRF   Answer Question

Impact Youth Traineeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brasil Foods (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2015.

Interview

The whole process consisted of 3 phases.

I applied through Linkedin and after a month received a call scheduling a fisrt phone-interview with the HR people. After that I was invited for group activities in Sao Paulo, which took the whole day.

Short time after that, was invited for the final round, in Curitiba, consisting of a Business Case, and further questionning from senior managers. They didn't provide any sort of assistance with logistics to Curitiba (e.g. air ticket, accomodation). After that I didn't get any further contact, neither answer from the organisation which I think is extremelly disrespectful, as I spent a lot of time and effort in this process and didn't get any sort of feedback or answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brasil Foods.

Interview

psicologist, director, manager and future co-workers.
    The interview is divided in 2 phases, first with psicologist so they can map your skills and define strong and weak points. Second, manager, director and their staff can interview you together or not, at this step they will test you how skilled you are to deal with some situations also about thechnical issues

Fast Track Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brasil Foods in December 2014.

Interview

Skype interview. The interview started with the classic behavioural questions. I was asked to go into my previous experiences and highlight my success. Then a case study.
    I was called more than five hours late, it was late night in my countries. The HR manager seemed not to care about my situation.

Interview Questions

• If you were to open a new branch in Turkey, what would you do first?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brasil Foods (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

Quite straight forward. Interview process based on cultural fit with the company. 4 interviews all in all. One on campus, 2 phone calls and one Skype interview. The position and location were defined throughout the process.
    All interviewers were nice and sharp. The process was quite smooth despite the late night interviews due to time difference

Interview Questions

• How confortable do you feel in unstructured environments?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brasil Foods (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2014.

Interview

I went through 3 interview stages as I met with : HR, Line manager, HR Director and finally a phone interview with the Regional sales Director. the interview questions were straight to the point and it seems as though those were the answers they expected from the applicant. I did not sugarcoat my answers as I had another offer from a different company so I used the opportunity to be completely frank about my demands and expectations and to my surprise, they appreciated that about me. that was the first indication for me to seriously consider Brf.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brasil Foods (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2014.

Interview

i met with more than 4 people, were nice and cool during the interview, normal questions, nothing was difficult, different people interviewed me, i wouldn't encourage people to work for BRF anyway, don't destroy your life and career, it a waste of time. you will not learn and get impressed from the people you work with specially the brazlian leaders

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wasn't able to neogiate

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brasil Foods (Vienna (Austria)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was done in a very professional way, althoug it didn't seem to ve a interview. It was more live a conversation where I could share my experiences In a different manner.