Bray Controls USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bray Controls USA Interview Questions

2.1

Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA in September 2016.

Interview

I only get to the first round interview, my other peers who got the intern had two interviews. In my first interview, they asked me a lot of detailed question in my resume.

Interview Questions

• when did you have to learn something new and how do solve it?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Manager (Collections/Accounting) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

18 multiple choice questions designed around job duties and skill sets. Also wanted to know my preference in location and salary range. Inquired about my experiences with incorporating new ideas to my peers and how I would implement them with. Questions about different software I've worked with and my level of experience.

Interview Questions

• How would your manager describe your communication with customers during a collection call.   Answer Question

Interview

Interviewed with Department Manager at the time - went well, short and sweet. I was called in for an interview after submitting my resume on this job. I was offered the job within days after interview.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with the position being part-time which I was.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA (College Station, TX).

Interview

I applied through my university, and it was a campus interview. It was quite a friendly environment, with two interviewers. They asked basic behavioral questions, and one or two technical questions.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The day before the interview, a few of the current younger employees brought us(the interviewees) out to dinner so we can get to know each other and ask a few questions about the following day.

The day of the interview started around 8am, we first started all together in a conference room to listen to a presentation about the company. Next, we were separate for a couple of hours and had three different interviews with three different people. After the interviews, we came back together as a group and had to give a 5 minute presentation on a project that we had worked on the past.

After the interview was over, the manager brought us out for lunch for any last minute question.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Not very informative. Manager spent time discussing his private life and not much on the position itself. Catalog of the product was shown, although most of this is now online.
    Hours were discussed, and an explanation of the every day work life was explained.
    It was a classic interview, it did not differ from any of the other ones i have experienced in the past or those that are mock interviews available online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what is your biggest fear, and what do you see yourself doing in 10 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. After acceptance only criteria was background check and a drug test.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA (College Station, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online after meeting with recruiters at a recruiting social my major had provided. The first group interview was within a week later with an engineer, a manager, and HR representative. Most of the questions were relatively simple and basic. The next interview was more of a personality test over the phone by an outside company. Two or so weeks later I was called for multiple on site interviews. One with a future coworker, one with future boss, and one with the Vice President of Technology. Those interviews were more engineering based and technical related to the field of work.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of technical questions regarding my studies at my university and the relation to the job. Some of them were simple engineering knowledge, but some were more on the difficult side. Even the most difficult were easy to answer if you really paid attention to your classes.   1 Answer

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

walkthrough of the warehouse and questions about previous work and if I was able to lift heavy material. Also they wanted to know if i had a reliable way of getting to work every day

Interview Questions

• have you worked with power tools and machines   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX).

Interview

Called for 1:1 interview. Asked basic Enginering questions. Was hired. Anyways who is going to work in this place.

Interview Questions

• None. These guys don't even know E of Engineering. Actually with economy going bad I had to take whatever came my way.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Just accepted at very low salary

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager interviewed me first for about an hour. Then, the HR manager interviewed me for about an hour and a half. Finally, I was invited to the company's headquarters to have a final set of interviews, that included the CEO, the CFO, and the group of employees that would I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Experience relevant to offered position   1 Answer