Brentwood Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brentwood Industries

2.4

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brentwood Industries (Reading, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very basic interview. I showed up had a couple of conversation with different people from different groups. Very nice people. They asked if could use some of the tools and if I was good with excell sheets and Microsoft word.

Interview Questions

• Would you be ok standing for long periods of time   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brentwood Industries in September 2018.

Interview

General interview In person, nothing out of the ordinary. Originally I applied for a different position but the hiring manager and team felt I was a great fit for this position.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brentwood Industries (Martinsburg, WV).

Interview

Submitted a paper application, received call for an interview about one week later. Less than a week later was called in for second interview, which was basically just to tell me about the benefits and offer the job. Drug screen was performed on site and started work the following monday. pretty simple and basic process.

Interview Questions

• tell me a little bit about yourself
      what are your strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interview, 2 phone call and 2 onsite.

Hr was very professional. Former experience was kind of important.

All interviewer were very nice.

Hiring process took a little long.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • When you at your previous engineer position, how do you select an equipment supplier?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brentwood Industries (Reading, PA).

Interview

Nice phone screen with HR then a face-to-face interview with hiring manager and team members. The meetings were friendly and an honest view was provided about the company and the department where i would work.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my knowledge of Brentwood's culture and my fit.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

Long interview with 2 interviewers. They talk most of the time and you just have to sit and listen to what they say. Ask basic questions nothing too difficult.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brentwood Industries (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Informal brief short answers requireD. TWO PEOPLE MADE ME FEEL AT Ease. just went over my employment history and how you deal with difficult customers. also asked about employmeny history