Bridgepoint Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bridgepoint Education Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

Technical phone screening then in person interview with 2 different panels. They made the process very excited enjoyable. A lot of technical questions surrounding oop and JavaScript and a couple whiteboarding questions

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in March 2017.

Interview

3 Interviews:
    1 Phone Interview with Recruiter
    1 Phone Interview with Prospective Supervisor
    1 On Site Interview with Prospective Interview

They asked mainly behavioral questions and the recruiter was extremely helpful on letting me know what I needed to do to move on to the next rounds. Communication was excellent and process took about a week to complete.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with JIRA and Confluence?   1 Answer

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter I talked to was incredibly helpful and answered all of my questions. The interview process was transparent, methodical (in a good way), and very timely. First was a phone interview, then an in-person, and then a 'panel' interview (just with two people). No questions in particular caught me off guard. You do have to pass a background check, which shouldn't be an issue as long as you have nothing to hide.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you worked with a difficult supervisor, and how you adjusted/responded.   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in three words.   Answer Question

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

Interviewer seem like he was making the interview tougher than it was suppose to. It seemed as if they had a problem with me having another job. The interviewer seem very dull. I felt so disconnected!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview to be scheduled the following day. The interview was scripted and there was no flexibility with scheduling. They wanted the phone screen to be the next day, and an in-person interview to be the following week. I said I was traveling but could do a skype. They could not accommodate a skype interview. How can an online education company not accommodate a skype interview for a technology related position? Seems fishy to me. From the other reviews on here seems like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and scripted as it was not done by the hiring manager. Questions about working with people, using specific technology products, etc.   Answer Question

Enrollment Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview in which was rather short and easy. The second interview could either be in person or on the phone. Took between a half hour and hour in which they ask you some sales questions, customer service related questions, and some role playing.

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Annoying multiple interviews for a job that's just a churn and burn sales cycle. First was a phone screen with an internal recruiter. That was followed up by two more phone interviews with the hiring manager and their lead. Final interview was face-to-face w/manager.

Interview Questions

• What are you future goals, what do you know about higher education, are you looking for a job or a career.   Answer Question
    • Previous sales or education experience.   1 Answer

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

The guy who interviewed me. I remember he was short, kind of hefty bald headed guy. He did not ask hard questions. I thought he wasn't too smart to be an interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with a customer that was not happy. What steps I took.   1 Answer

Student Inquiry Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Beware there is role playing in this interview as if you're in he phones. They want upbeat and bubbly personalities! But don't be fake. When you role play, you will do it more than once, each time they expect you to take constructive criticism and apply it in the next one. Show improvement and your personality and I promise you'll have the job. Don't look at this place as another paycheck because you won't get far and you will be overwhelmed!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

scenario based questions, positive experience, relatively quick process (only took 2 weeks total to get hired). I was contacted by a recruiter and then had a phone interview and then a formal 1x1 interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time..., what motivates you to apply for this particular position   Answer Question