Bridgepoint Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bridgepoint Education Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.8

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

First there was phone interview with a recruiter. They explained the job responsibilities and if you are interested to rate on a scale from 1 to 10 how much. Afterwards it is followed by an in person interview. The manager asked questions to get to see how well you get to know people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had a difficult time prioritizing on things that had to be done? How did you figure out what to do first and why?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA).

Interview

After a 20-minute phone screening, I was scheduled for an in-person interview with a recruiter and hiring manager in the San Diego offices. The interview lasted approximately 1-hour. They followed up with me regarding the decision the next day.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

Weird interview process that included a flurry of 3 interviews in 1 week with a promise of a final 4th interview and then nothing. When I called, was told they're not filling the position. This after an extensive application process that included urgently rounding up 7 reference letters. One of my referees told me that they were asked if they would like to be considered for a position. Began to wonder if this was just a big recruiting scam?

Interview Questions

• Many questions. The first two interviews felt like I was listening to a used car salesman pitch, relentless and hard sell approach.   Answer Question

Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in HR after I posted my resume online. He called to tell me a bit about the company, and sent an email with a day in the life/more info. If I was interested after that we would set up a phone interview-- which I was. The phone interview was pretty standard, and then we moved on to an in person interview with 2 of the managers. That interview went really well, basic interview questions and then a role play for how calls might go. I felt comfortable doing the role play because of how much info the HR guy gave me, plus the video that was sent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how you handled the situation and what the outcome was?   Answer Question
    • What is your ideal team work environment, and how do you best thrive in the work place?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

Technical phone screening then in person interview with 2 different panels. They made the process very excited enjoyable. A lot of technical questions surrounding oop and JavaScript and a couple whiteboarding questions

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in March 2017.

Interview

3 Interviews:
    1 Phone Interview with Recruiter
    1 Phone Interview with Prospective Supervisor
    1 On Site Interview with Prospective Interview

They asked mainly behavioral questions and the recruiter was extremely helpful on letting me know what I needed to do to move on to the next rounds. Communication was excellent and process took about a week to complete.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with JIRA and Confluence?   1 Answer

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter I talked to was incredibly helpful and answered all of my questions. The interview process was transparent, methodical (in a good way), and very timely. First was a phone interview, then an in-person, and then a 'panel' interview (just with two people). No questions in particular caught me off guard. You do have to pass a background check, which shouldn't be an issue as long as you have nothing to hide.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you worked with a difficult supervisor, and how you adjusted/responded.   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in three words.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR. She was nice and friendly. No technical questions. I was asked about my familiarity with SQL since they use it a lot in the office.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Met with 2 peers and then the supervisor. I had another offer pending and would not have accepted the Bridgepoint offer if the interviewers had been more forthcoming about the work environment.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about working with micromanager butnot in those words   1 Answer

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

Interviewer seem like he was making the interview tougher than it was suppose to. It seemed as if they had a problem with me having another job. The interviewer seem very dull. I felt so disconnected!