Bridgepoint Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bridgepoint Education Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.9

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in June 2013.

Interview

They were prompt, friendly and thorough. There was an initial conversation followed by two follow up phone calls. The initial interview lasted about 15 minutes while the second interview lasted about 30 and the final interview lasted about the same. I was interviewing from out of town so everything was done over the phone and they were very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through step by step how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. (To assess providing instructions/directions over the phone)   Answer Question

Student Inquiry Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Beware there is role playing in this interview as if you're in he phones. They want upbeat and bubbly personalities! But don't be fake. When you role play, you will do it more than once, each time they expect you to take constructive criticism and apply it in the next one. Show improvement and your personality and I promise you'll have the job. Don't look at this place as another paycheck because you won't get far and you will be overwhelmed!

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Quite lengthy. They know things about that you had forgotten. They dig everything and check everything before an offer letter is given to you. If you check out with them then you will every where you apply.

Interview Questions

• laid back casual. Role play etc. Not alot to it. You already been drilled before you get their.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had one interview and was offered that same day. It all depends whether they have a training class they are trying to fill and for how soon it starts. Basic sales questions, looking for a go-getter attitude and someone who is willing to make the calls and change lives.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

Interviewer seem like he was making the interview tougher than it was suppose to. It seemed as if they had a problem with me having another job. The interviewer seem very dull. I felt so disconnected!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview to be scheduled the following day. The interview was scripted and there was no flexibility with scheduling. They wanted the phone screen to be the next day, and an in-person interview to be the following week. I said I was traveling but could do a skype. They could not accommodate a skype interview. How can an online education company not accommodate a skype interview for a technology related position? Seems fishy to me. From the other reviews on here seems like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and scripted as it was not done by the hiring manager. Questions about working with people, using specific technology products, etc.   Answer Question

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Annoying multiple interviews for a job that's just a churn and burn sales cycle. First was a phone screen with an internal recruiter. That was followed up by two more phone interviews with the hiring manager and their lead. Final interview was face-to-face w/manager.

Interview Questions

• What are you future goals, what do you know about higher education, are you looking for a job or a career.   Answer Question
    • Previous sales or education experience.   1 Answer

Enrollment Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summerset, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (Summerset, SD) in March 2015.

Interview

It was thorough and very interactive. It was based over the phone for me for I was out of town. They were very nice and flexible for setting up appointments.

Interview Questions

• How important is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

There first is a phone interview with the recruiter. Then you are sent a skills test online, mainly to do with outlook. Then there is an in person interview with the recruiter and a manager. Be prepared to role play difficult customer scenarios.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview- basically a screening phone call prepping you for the in person interview.

in person interview- standard interview questions asking about different experiences with previous positions

Role play- they do not want you to "sell" Ashford University in the role play. They are looking for people that can be themselves and carry a conversation with a stranger while discovering their need for education/ making a change.