Bridgepoint Education Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

Technical phone screening then in person interview with 2 different panels. They made the process very excited enjoyable. A lot of technical questions surrounding oop and JavaScript and a couple whiteboarding questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bridgepoint Education

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

First had a phone interview that tested basic computer science knowledge. For example, they asked questions about pointers and OO.

After the phone interview was invited for an in person interview, which consisted of two panel interviews about an hour long each. Was asked basic HTML and SQL questions. Ex) Show a list of books under each author in multiple columns, including authors with no books. Also asked behavioral/personality questions, such as: How would you deal with a co-worker who disagrees with your solution?

People were nice and relaxed. Seemed to place more emphasis with overall fit within the team then some other companies.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The first interview was done over the phone and consisted of me talking to a developer and a manager, and going over some basic development quetsions. The second interview was via webcam because I was out of state, and was more of the same. The final interview was in-person, at the office, and they actually flew me in to do it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, they asked how much I wanted, I gave them a number, and they accepted. I should've gone higher...