Bridgestone Americas Navigator Program - Chemical Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Navigator Program - Chemical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Akron, OH).

Interview

Had my first interview after meeting with their representatives at an engineering career fair at my school. They contacted me later that day and set up an interview for the next day. The interview was very relaxed and laid back, they just wanted to get a feel for what kind of person I was to see if I would be a good fit for for the company and so on. They didn't ask any technical questions and only 1 or 2 behavioral questions.

After the initial interview I had to wait about 2 months until I heard back from HR, they then invited me to their technical center for a site visit and interview. This interview was with three engineers and lasted about 2 hours, the it was made up of entirely behavioral questions. The environment was still very laid back and relaxed, they weren't trying to ask super hard questions and try to make you as comfortable as possible. All of the engineers there were very nice and willing to answer any questions I had. After the interview they took me out to lunch.

About two weeks after the site visit I recieved a call from their HR department with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you saw someone do something against the rules or policy, what did you see and what actions did you take?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiations.