Bridgestone Americas Interview Questions in Wilson, NC | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bridgestone Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Wilson, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

First you must take a challenging multiple choice technical test on mechanical, electrical, electronic subject matter. If you pass you will be called for an interview. My interview was with 3 other people and was pretty standard as interviews go. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and it didn’t seem to be a high pressure situation. Questions were mainly based on experience and basic interview techniques.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with older employees with bad attitudes?   1 Answer

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Wilson, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Engineering manager, maintenance manager and HR manager or one of his delegates sits in on a board interview which lasts approximately one hour. There was only one face to face interview and this followed a telephone interview which lasted approximately one half hour. There is a very basic interview process. The questioning is not innovative or stressful.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you did in your last job.   1 Answer

Bridgestone Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Wilson, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

Got hired through a hiring company While I was in the US Navy - Orion. Did a tech exam onsite and interviewed the same day after passing the exam. The process was so simplified, and you also have access to study materials via various websites. The tech exam consists of Electrical, electronics and Mechanical theories, including diagrams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can't negotiate as the starting salary was $23 per hour as of 2012.