Bridgestone Retail Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bridgestone Retail Operations Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, area manager, store manager, then another store manager interview all over one week. Easy interview questions, nothing in depth asked. The worst part was being sent to another town for an interview (by mistake) and the area manager didn't even know I was coming. I waited almost 2 hours to speak.
     Then a few days later, I get sent to store manager on site, and he asked why I wasn't there two days previous. I wasn't there...because the recruiter sent me somewhere else, (by email)
     After phone screen, three in person interviews...I heard NOTHING...for days. I finally contacted recruiter and got a "we're moving on with other candidates" email. Wasted three days of my time.
    And it's NOT 55K a year..it's more like a $13 an hour..

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lockhart, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations (Lockhart, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with management once...very informal. I wouldnt even say I had a real interview. I went in person in early December and didnt receive a callback until late January where it was assumed I was hired already.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations (Little Rock, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

Three interviews Phone, store manager, and area manger. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes with pre-screening questions and then i was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I then went to the face to face interview where we went over and further discussed resume. About a week later i was called to speak with the area manager who asked me some more in depth questions related to work experience and the job i applied for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bridgestone Americas?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Talked with the recruiter on the phone and then met with the regional manager. I was called in a second time to talk to the regional manager and the regional HR guy.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in working with a tire company?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations.

Interview

There was a phone interview followed by an in person panel interview with 3 Directors and was supposed to include the CFO. They all took turns asking questions about knowledge and experiences. They asked pretty standard interview questions in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to demonstrate on a white board the forecasting procedure I had used in my previous position.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations (Laguna Niguel, CA).

Interview

Standard, after phone interview then I met with a few people at the actual office. They were the Manager, her boss. Then called back to meet with the Director. Was asked same questions. The whole process was standard and seemed to be there procedure that they must do for everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer described the job and then proceeded to ask questions. He was very clear about the position. He described his previous experience and then continued to ask about mine. Customer service was key. He wanted to know different scenarios on how I dealt with customer service. Make sure you can describe some and how you can address it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had bad customer service and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview and Online Video Interview, pretty simple and straightforward, the recruiters are very nice and accomodating. The online interview is very tough because questions pop up and you only have 3 minutes to answer while looking at a video of yourself which is disorienting.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone that was very straight forward. After that I got asked to do an in person interview interview in their OKC office. It was very chill, just one on one with the HR manager, no challenging questions, and every one was really nice.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgestone Retail Operations (Long Beach, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out an online application followed by a behaivoral screening. Got contacted to do an online interview through a platform called hirevue. It basically shows you questions and you have a limited time to answer them. After that I was contacted for an in person interview with the area manager where he asked me pretty basic questions related to my resume about safety procedures and sales. Was contacted about a week later with an offer

Interview Questions

• Identify a time you capitalized on new sales opportunities   Answer Question