Bridgewater Associates Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 629 interviews

Interviews at Bridgewater Associates

Negative50%
Neutral50%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Bridgewater Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Westport, CT) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied on online, received email, watch videos. proceed to take personality test and more videos. proceed to schedule in person interview. Arrive for interview, listen to HR for 30 minutes, watch more videos on culture, take test, interview with team members.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewers were not friendly. Questioned my resume and answers for positions held in the 90's. A lot of repeating of my answers to be sure 'they understood'. Tried to make me uncomfortable.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Bridgewater Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Westport, CT) in Feb 2016

Interview

The HR approached via email. They asked for open dates for 2 weeks, but the final interview was arranged in 3 weeks. It was a phone interview. They will mostly pick a day convenient to them, even if they ask for your availability, so be prepared. The Hiring Manager was very punctual to call on the decided time. The interviewer gave good information about the company at the beginning of the interview. And a feedback about the interview at the end. He will tell you right away if they are moving forward or not with your candidature. Interviewer, was stern professional. It was a grilling and slightly stressful interview, where they question your thinking, logic and your ability to defend yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Did you research the company? Did you research about the company culture? (They are very passionate about the culture) Did you read the job description? What is P/L? What are its components? What do you understand by Audit and Controllership? How will you apply it to the job description. Questions on past work, position level, nature of work, level of ownership of the work done, level of authority in past job, etc.
3 people found this interview helpful