Find jobs for Investment Logic Engineer

Bridgewater Associates Investment Logic Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 629 interviews

Campus Recruiting33%
3.8
HardAverageEasy

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

My interview process was a three-stage process. A basic screening interview where I spoke about my prior experiences and analyzed a relatively straightforward algorithms problem, but very much in depth. The second interview had a harder algorithms question, and a group philosophical discussion. I had a third interview (I believe my technical chops were still somewhat lacking after the second technical question) where the interviewer and I had a discussion about modeling (which was surprisingly really fun)!

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how my prior experiences related to the role's responsibilities.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Westport, CT)

Interview

Couple rounds of phone interviews, one behavioral, one technical. Then a super day in the CT office. Most notably, there is a debate/discussion segment where you talk through a philosophical dilemma.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Bridgewater Associates

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, came to superday and was interviewed alongside other candidates in a group oriented process that was pretty unconventional. Had some rude interviewers but overall okay process I suppose

Interview Questions
  • Ethics questions in group discussion form about the responsibility the government has to provide aid to the public, analytical questions with basic math

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

The first round will be a digital technical interview with logic questions; they may call you back for a second interview at this stage. They also have an onsite afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • Given a set of data, how would you write an algorithm to accomplish a specific goal (sorting, finding outliers, etc)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swarthmore, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Swarthmore, PA) in Mar 2018

Interview

The process is as follows: CV application, talk with HR manager about potential positions, talk with two mentors about technical questions. The two mentors I had were both engineers. They first described Bridgewater and its training process. They next gave me a technical questions and asked me to think out loud. When I got stuck they gave me tips about how to proceed.

Interview Questions
  • Given 20 points, 19 of them are points on a linear line; 1 of them is a random noise point not on the line. Describe a pseudocode that calculate the line using the points given.
RSS Feed</>Embed