Bridgewater Associates Portfolio Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 629 interviews

Applied online25%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

The whole interview experience was so great. Recruiters were very very nice, and considerable. It took about a month from the first step to onsite interviews. Relax is the most important, also be confident.

Interview Questions
  • About how to build a system and your thoughts behind it.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Westport, CT) in Jan 2019

Interview

I just had a phone call, one writen test and waiting for a online video interview later. I like the experience and the interviewer was very good at discovering what kind of person I am and guide me to talk about my own story. Still preparing for the technical interview in the next round, hope I could do it better

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone keep criticising you? Will feel comfortable with that?
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Bridgewater Associates

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Westport, CT) in Jun 2015

Interview

I had a phone interview that was reschedule the day before. Then I never received the call and they call me back at around midnight (jet lag) to reschedule it again. The person on the phone was a recent employee and did not seem particularly use to interviewing people. Moreover, the overall tone of the conversation was arrogant and nonchalant.

Interview Questions
  • Classic questions such as 'why Bridgewater' etc, followed by precise questions on previous experiences
1 person found this interview helpful

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

Called in for a full-day interview. The day started with a general introduction (one on two), followed by a group discussion (two on two). The discussion topic is general enough for anyone to debate/discuss. Then a case interview is conducted. After lunch, they have another interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates in Apr 2012

Interview

Submitted resume and went through pre-screening w/ recruitment firm. Scheduled phone interview with Bridgewater a few weeks later. Seems like the firm recruits more or less year-round. Mostly behavioral questions... interviewer was very interested in digging down on negative aspects of my current position. Overall bizarre experience. They record all interviews as a matter of practice, so that’s something to be aware of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed