Bridgewater Associates Software Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 629 interviews

Interviews at Bridgewater Associates

Negative100%
Staffing Agency100%
HardAverageEasy

Bridgewater Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Stamford, CT) in Oct 2018

Interview

The whole process was span over 4 months. It started with a talent recruter which lured me. Then, I had two phones call with Bridgewater Associates. One was very high level, one a little bit more technical but still more around what I have done. So far, it was great. No tricky remote questions or online coding. I got introduced to a second recruter which was "closer" to Bridgewater Associates. It was not working for Bridgewater Associates. At that point, I had 2 people from outside Bridgewater Associates and the HR from Bridgewater Associates for point of contacts. It was getting messy. I had to do psychometric tests, it took me about 2 hours to complete. I liked the experience and you have access to all the metrics. After 2 months, I got invited on-site. I traveled overthere. A+ for the organization of the traveling. I did the interview: it was NOT on the main site, I was surprised. It was a small building office nowhere. The interviews were from 9am to 4pm. It went very well. I did not have any issues with anything. I was also feeling a good connection with everyone I discussed. They told me that they would contact me within a week. After one week I discussed with the talent recruters (plural) and they told me that they were making a custom position for me. Two weeks after that phone call, no news. At the end, it was more than 1 month after the on-site with Bridgewater Associates. After contacting Bridgewater Associates I learned that they were not interested. I had to request to get reimbursed (meals, hotels expenses). They were very not pro-active. Super slow process. Super not transparent. I was surprised because they have "principles" but it was all the reverse. Very bad taste in my mouth and a big waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Recursive functions
    1 Answer