Briggs Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Briggs Equipment Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment.

Interview

The interview process is very laid back and the interviewers are pleasant and not intimidating. Interview process consisted of two separate, back to back interviews. First with a human resources director and second with a branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult colleague and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment.

Interview

very laid back and easy... discussed past experience and job roles... discussed how I would be a fit for the company... discussed the outside sales role in depth... I was able to inquire about pay at this time and the structure of pay and benefits etc... it was like talking in your living room with a friend.

Interview Questions

• birdseye view of my experience and how it relates to this job.... give examples of how I would interact with potential new clients   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Briggs first after my college career fair, and then in their corporate office in Dallas. It was an overall good experience. The interviews seemed to try to find out if you will be able to fit into their company culture just as much as if you would succeed in the management trainee role. Most of the questions asked seemed to be best answered with work experience. Any leadership role will help you through this interview process. The people I met from Briggs all seemed to be genuine good people. The process was fun. Awaiting a response to if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when everyone in a group or team disagreed with you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Denton, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 managers and interviewed one on one with each for 45 minutes. One manager kept it very casual, the other was hard to read. They offered a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone you didn't get along with   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Two interviews were held for the entire process. The staff was very friendly and honest with me about the position and the company. I met one on one with two of the managers through two separate interviews.

Management Trainee Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process took a total of three days. Briggs was very welcoming and we had a great time. They really made it easy to get to know one another. They took us to dinner and top golf where we had a blast getting to know the company and their culture. A total of 5 Interviews were split between the two mornings. The employees at Briggs Equipment share a fun and hardworking environment which is unlike any other company. The experience was second to none and I recommend this company to anyone seeking employment.

Interview Questions

• Talk about someone, at work or school, whose personality keeps you from getting along and explain how you managed to resolve it..   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment.

Interview

The in-person interview consisted of speaking to two different representatives from Briggs. Each representative asked you a set of questions. The interview is behavioral based which means they ask a question and you have to explain how you reacted, behaved, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle or challenge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I traveled to Dallas to interview for the Management Trainee position. The time with the Briggs employee was very enjoyable. They showed great hospitality to all the recruits that were there interviewing. The interviews were scheduled very tightly together - you can expect to have six interviews (or more) while meeting with the Briggs team for this particular position. That many interviews may seem a bit excessive, but I appreciated that Briggs took it so seriously to ensure that I would be a great fit for their company and mesh well with their culture, and that it would be a great fit for me as well.

Out of all of the interviews I've had with potential employers, that required me to travel to their facility, this one was absolutely the most organized, by far. The HR department made sure that you knew exactly what time and the duration you could expect for any activity; whether it be your interviews or how long the group events/outings would last. I appreciated that the most.

Their ESOP program is very appealing and you certainly will not find another employer who offers the same type of retirement plan, however, their starting salary for this position seems low. I was told to expect 45k - 48k. In the Dallas area, 45k seems very low, as cost of living to be in close/decent proximity to the office would be extremely high on top of paying for student loans, that I have to assume most coming out of college have.

Interview Questions

• If you were given $100,000 what kind of company would you start and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Corporate office interviews with senior staff and board room discussion times. Also had delicious food and good evening events to keep everyone loose after a long day. Very structured and efficient

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Two 1.5 hour interviews. Involved Branch Manager, in 1st interview. 2nd interview included Branch Manager and Marketing Manager.
    I pursued the position, staying in constant contact with the hiring process. I expected Briggs to be more, but judging by the words of personnel more experienced, Austin is historically a pretty bad market for Briggs.
    I was disappointed to learn that,and learned it the hard way. Treatment and demands became harsh and unrealistic, and local talent and mgt were resigning all around me..

Goe the 30 words you wanted??

Interview Questions

• What is your experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you respect your ability, and do you expect respect in return?
      What is your response when an employer fails to fulfill to respect you?
      1 Answer