Briggs Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.9

Web Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Came in for an interview after a weeks notice. Got briefed on what the job position would require of me. Interviewer didn't really ask questions about experience more situational questions. Not many questions were asked.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

One phone interview and one Skype interview with a manager at a branch. Both interviewers were fun and personable and eager to answer any questions. Straight forward/ standard interview questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you and a manager disagreed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Spring, TX).

Interview

The hiring managers are complete jerks. They seem very desperate in needing someone to ramp-up quick and make it happen. I get the feeling they have a high employee turnover.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Two 45 minute interviews, one with the HR person, one with a branch manager. Both very friendly and welcoming. It was a combination of behavioral questions and company fit questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment.

Interview

The interview process is very laid back and the interviewers are pleasant and not intimidating. Interview process consisted of two separate, back to back interviews. First with a human resources director and second with a branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult colleague and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment.

Interview

very laid back and easy... discussed past experience and job roles... discussed how I would be a fit for the company... discussed the outside sales role in depth... I was able to inquire about pay at this time and the structure of pay and benefits etc... it was like talking in your living room with a friend.

Interview Questions

• birdseye view of my experience and how it relates to this job.... give examples of how I would interact with potential new clients   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Briggs first after my college career fair, and then in their corporate office in Dallas. It was an overall good experience. The interviews seemed to try to find out if you will be able to fit into their company culture just as much as if you would succeed in the management trainee role. Most of the questions asked seemed to be best answered with work experience. Any leadership role will help you through this interview process. The people I met from Briggs all seemed to be genuine good people. The process was fun. Awaiting a response to if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when everyone in a group or team disagreed with you.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Denton, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 managers and interviewed one on one with each for 45 minutes. One manager kept it very casual, the other was hard to read. They offered a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone you didn't get along with   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Two interviews were held for the entire process. The staff was very friendly and honest with me about the position and the company. I met one on one with two of the managers through two separate interviews.

Management Trainee Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Briggs Equipment (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process took a total of three days. Briggs was very welcoming and we had a great time. They really made it easy to get to know one another. They took us to dinner and top golf where we had a blast getting to know the company and their culture. A total of 5 Interviews were split between the two mornings. The employees at Briggs Equipment share a fun and hardworking environment which is unlike any other company. The experience was second to none and I recommend this company to anyone seeking employment.

Interview Questions

• Talk about someone, at work or school, whose personality keeps you from getting along and explain how you managed to resolve it..   Answer Question