Briggs & Veselka Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Briggs & Veselka

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Briggs & Veselka (Houston, TX).

Interview

I interviewed with a manager and a previous intern. I felt it went well with them, but it was a tad bit awkward sitting at a big table with a lot of distance between us. Second interview was with 2 stakeholders/partners. The guy was not engaged or interested from the start and was quite throughout the entire process. I thought we would hit it off since he is an avid UH Cougars fan. The lady stakeholder was nice but I thought it was rude that she was correcting me on certain grammar that I was using during our conversation. After touring the office and meeting some associates, it was apparent that this is not an ideal place to start your career with. Also had a gentleman who was flirting with the person that was showing me the lunch room. Did not hear back from BAV for 2 months.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Briggs & Veselka (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

There's two rounds of interviews. The first one was on campus, and was very laid back. I interviewed with a partner and the conversation was very casual. He mainly wanted to know why I was interested in Briggs & Veselka and what my future goals were. The entire interview was just to get to know you. The second round is an office visit.

Interview Questions

• What about audit interests you?   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Briggs & Veselka (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Received interview via a recruiter. Met with hiring manager who oversaw IT department by default. Then met with IT employee. Very nice setting. Most questions were direct and softballs. Nothing off the wall. Straight forward, but no post contact.

Interview Questions

• My mistake, but since it had been over a decade since I last had an interview, I really was unprepared for the "Where do see yourself in five years in work and personal life". I had only considered work.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Briggs & Veselka (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Very informal, met with three different people, all questions were related to my background and previous work experience. Felt very comfortable throughout the interview process, no awkward moments or questions, felt like a family environment.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Briggs & Veselka (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Just a basic conversation with the hiring manager. Very laid back. No pressure at all. Very comfortable. I would focus on interacting with the other employees in order to ensure you will fit with the company culture.

Interview Questions

• What school did you attend? What made you decide to choose audit?   2 Answers