Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital

1. Featured Interview

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted Volunteer Application online with references. Call soon after to come into the Hospital to interview with the Volunteer Coordinator. Orientation given immediately with parameters of what to expect. Scheduled for HIPAA and Hospital Orientation give to both Employees and Volunteers. Quick process.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the Hospital?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to make a 6 Month Volunteer commitment?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital in September 2018.

Interview

Human Resources didn't contact me quickly and were disorganized and not very friendly to me and they didn't seem like they wanted me to come in

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was fairly basic as the position only requires a high school degree and no previous experience. They basically wanted to see that you were interested in science and would be a hard worker. As there are not many serious qualifications required of a pharmacy technician there wasn't much they could ask aside from the basics. They are really just interested in you seeming "gung ho" about the job.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was how have you shown that you are a hard worker.   Answer Question

Patient Business Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica Plain, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital (Jamaica Plain, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

They took me on time and I first met with HR to discuss the particulars of why I wanted to take the job; then I met with the hiring manager to discuss the position itself.

I felt relaxed and was able to ask the questions. I wasn't selected to move forward, but I have a positive impression of the company; they responded promptly and told me they would keep my resume should any future positions open.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the culture where you formerly worked?   Answer Question