Brigham and Women's Hospital Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant II

Brigham and Women's Hospital Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very short, less than 30 min. Interviewed by two hiring managers, and then by the two doctors I work with. First interview was in February and the second ones in June and July. The next day I got an offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me regarding this role and set me up with multiple short interviews the following week. During the interviews, we discussed my current position and future career and school goals as well as the job description and opportunities. The whole process went very quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Short interview. Most of the time, was the hiring manager who was talking. She wanted someone to start working immediately even though in my resume said I graduated in May and the interview was in February.

Interview Questions

• The classic question: Tell me a little bit more about yourself   Answer Question