Brigham and Women's Hospital Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brigham and Women's Hospital Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

2.2

Administration Assistant Interview

Interview

I Applied online. Meet the managers. The interview process was the same as most companies. Hard a dual interview process but everything was straight forward. Got the call back. Interview with administrators. Process took about a month from initial date of applying

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and after I had an interview in person for about 30 minutes. The questions were the usual ones that every company asks. I was interviewed by more than 1 employee. They shared their experiences at BWH, what they do for their jobs, what the admin assistant will do, and I was able to ask each of them some questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

easy friendly, took weeks to get an offer and to go back for a second interview,other than that it went fine, got email then set up the interview and then came back for another on another day. They could not schedule both on the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had multiple interviews for 3 different positions. I have worked for partners previously, have a B.A., and an impressive work background. The process of interviewing with 3 different sections of the hospital took about a month. One position I'm glad I didn't hear back from, the doctor I would've been working for seemed like a pompous soulless human being, the second one I haven't heard from/don't care about, and the third I went as far as having my references fill out the online survey, however the coordinator has not responded to my emails regarding the next steps despite telling me to email her if I had any questions. My references took the time out of their lives to fill out the survey, but the coordinator can't take time out of her day to tell me if I'm still a candidate or not? It's nice to know how this hospital operates. Keep up the good work Brigham.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't that hard. It's admin assisting, not rocket science. But apparently you need a Phd to sit at a desk all day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got an e-mail to set up a face to face interview, and met with the supervisor for the role(s) that I applied. This was the second and last time I applied to Brigham, I thought the first time around was just me slipping through the cracks... however, when you sit down for an interview, do a decent job in the interview, send a thank you email, and weeks later send a follow up to see if the position is filled or not and get no response... I find to be incredibly disrespectful and lazy. For this to not happen once but twice means that it may be some sort of protocol to ignore people after you brought them in for an interview and told them you'd be getting in touch with them either way. It's one thing to not respond in the first place but to set up a lengthy interview and just never respond is baffling.

It was a blessing in disguise because I ended up finding a great job that respected my skills and my time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The interview was nice, the woman I interviewed with was very welcoming and warm. They asked the usual interview questions like 'Why do you want this position and what makes you a good fit.." etc.

Interview Questions

I got a better job offer elsewhere.