Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 213 of over 213 interviews

Other7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was conducted via Zoom call. I met with the unit manager and a unit educator. They asked me about my relevant experience and described the work environment of the potential job.

Interview Questions
  • What were my past experience and skills?
    Answer Question

Brigham and Women's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital

Interview

One interview with the whole team and then they ask for references and then they ask for references who fill out an easy questionnaire. You then will get called with a job offer. Not room for negotiation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward, although there was some confusion between HR and the hiring team as to who was responsible for what along the way. It was an overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brigham and Women's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital

Interview

This department had the longest interview process I have seen in my career. Seven interviews (2 group interviews with the team) and a 30-minute presentation. Everyone was nice and engaged, and the interviews weren't difficult, but PHEW it's a long haul.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brigham and Women's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital

Interview

Pretty straight forward, conversational interview. Had a phone screen with the HR department then project coordinator. They asked the typical interview questions, situational questions. Salary range was 50-55k so I ended up turning it down.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was short and general questions were asked like why this position and previous experiences. One annoying thing is that the interviewer never followed up even when I emailed him asking about next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was fairly average, it didn't drag out but it wasn't super swift. The first was an initial phone screen where the recruiter told me about the role and the team/department that was hiring. The first official interview round was a group panel with 4 people from the team. It was an easy-going interview and everyone was impressed and was relating to my stories and experiences. The second interview round came a couple of weeks earlier and the task was to present a 20-minute presentation on any topic, including a past project done in school, in front of the whole department, and a 10 minute Q & A. The third interview round was also a couple of weeks later and that was a one on one meeting with the executive director of the department where they tell you about the department, what they do, and the working style, and then they asked me questions about how I adapt to different environments and what kind of working style do I prefer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a group member and how did you resolve it?

Brigham and Women's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. Although covid-19 made the process a lot longer than expected I found that everybody was doing the best that they could. They not only asked questions about myself personally but also about how I could help the hospital.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brigham and Women's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital

Interview

Straightforward interview! The first interview was through phone call with a research assistant, following with the senior staff member. The senior staff member had called me via skype (however this was prior to COVID-19). Overall, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What has been the most meaningful experience to prepare you for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

They email you to set up a phone interview. Then you go back and forth until you both set up an agreed upon time. If they want to move forward, you will be asked questions at the phone interview before being scheduled for a virtual interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 213 Interviews