Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

2.7

Patient Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone interview, then meet in person. HR person was very nice, very friendly. Acted as if she really wanted to hire me but did not follow up. was a little confused.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

You have to make very good preparations, and then you will get for what you can contribute to the research group. It will help a lot if you have publications, especially those very relevant to the position you are going to apply for.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2019.

Interview

I was mailed that I am selected for an interview at Brigham and Women's Hospital and was asked to give my availability which I did, but my point of contact never scheduled the interview. Even after mailing her to schedule an interview, she didn't end up doing that.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

An HR recruiter reached out to me and I then formally applied. I first had a phone screen with 2 labs members. Then I was asked to come for an in person interview and met with 2 lab members and the PI.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with the IRB and study budgets?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

Extremely long interview process spanning almost 4 months from the time I applied. Everyone I met with seemed engaged and cordial but it was time consuming. Leading up to the on site interview there was one screening interview with the recruiter followed by 5 individual interviews and 1 panel interview. The on site portion of the interview lasted 4 hours and included meeting with the team I would be leading.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage work life balance?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

Met with everyone on the team for 30 minute interview sessions, ending with the lab PI. Standard questions, very kind and interested in hearing about the experiences their interviewees have had.

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone call with hiring manager and then actual department (2 people) I applied to. Note that the company was not willing to pay more $16/hour and did not negotiate.

Interview Questions

• The usual interview questions... nothing out of the ordinary or extremely difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Interview

Loved it, everyone was nice and I was communicated to well. I had a hard time connecting with HR after my initial offer but my now boss was very very very on tip of keeping me in the loop and letting me know my position was secure

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone screening to learn more about the position. Then I was invited in for an in-person interview with the current coordinator and the PI. Was given an unofficial offer the next day contingent upon successful background and reference checks. They then checked references and did a background check and received an official offer from HR a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted was interested in the job? My past experiences/what I did? What are my future goals? Strengths/Weakness The interview was more conversational and casual talking about details of the study.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

Got invited to an on-site interview. Had a lab tour and I asked many questions during the tour for 30 min and then the sit-down interview for another 30min where the hiring nurse basically just went through two pages of standard questions with my answer recorded by another interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work to meet a deadline   Answer Question