Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

We sat in the nurse manager's office and went over my resume. He asked me what I was interested in and why I was applying for the position. We then took a tour of the unit and I got to meet with one of the charge nurses and ask him questions.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was very straightforward, I came in with many years of experience so the interviewer sensed my confidence. I dressed business professional and had my l resume in hand. I didn’t think too much about what I would say, but had an idea of the meaning behind my job description and stuck close to that during the interview. I didn’t seem rehearsed and I tried to connect emotionally with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do at your current job, what would you bring to this job?   Answer Question

Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

I met with Co- Director and was interviewed for 15 minutes before being offered the position. I was not fully prepared for the expectations of the position but when you are in a competitive environment you have to expect that. It took a few months to connect with enough people to develop the network I needed to properly complete the projects I was assigned to complete. It was a challenging experience both as a Lab Supervisor and as a manager.

Interview Questions

• I found that communication was not straight forward. Often individuals were not clear about their timelines.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wanted to get my foot in the door. I accepted the position knowing I was worth more. One has to be realistic when you are in a very competitive organisation.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward but somewhat lengthy-- a brief meeting with the lab director and a tour was followed by several meetings with different groups of lab techs (1-4 people at a time) who each asked similar questions. Understandable enough because the lab is quite busy, but I believe the interview took about two hours. Great work environment, though; everyone was very friendly throughout the process. Despite trying to get in touch with the director, I didn't hear back about the position until about six weeks later (though I'm sure if I'd been hired it would have been sooner).

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard, but I was also asked about past lab experience, familiarity with specific tests, etc.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

Got contacted by email and subsequently a phone interview, talked to someone on this position and heard back two days later by email, although this person said would get back to me the next day. Overall experience was neutral

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with one of the managers and then the director of the department. The process was relatively straight forward as they screen their interviewees very carefully. I flew in for the interview and there was no compensation for travel expenses. Each interview took ~30 minutes and was an average interview as far as I had experienced in the past.

Interview Questions

• What theories do you find most useful to your social work practice?   1 Answer

Interviewee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 supervisors, it was very nerve wrecking. They asked what I thought the definition of racial justice was, which I had never been asked before. They had really detailed questions, I could tell they were serious about their job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

I applied to a few internships through Brigham, then was called and selected to interview for one. I was then contacted for a phone interview with the potential manager, once I made it through that round I was supposed to have a skype interview with the manager and her manager. However, they couldn't get the skype to work so we just had another phone interview and was told I'd be contacted in a week if I got the position.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

Was contacted about 2 weeks after sending in the initial application online; had the interview and everything was going well, only to hear back from them a month after the interview --after I had gone home for the summer. Still offered to fly back and work for the summer, but never heard from them again even though the phone call was asking about hours I could work.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

I met with 3 people and they were each about 30 minutes each. Mostly chatting about my experience and what I wanted to get out of the job. It was a good interview I think