Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.8

Practice Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in November 2015.

Interview

Met with the Nursing director and a few people in HR. Everyone was very polite and had a lot of wonderful things to say about working here. They gave me an in-depth idea of the position and we had a few scenario situations to which I had to respond.

Interview Questions

• To describe how I work under pressure and in stressful situations   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me regarding this role and set me up with multiple short interviews the following week. During the interviews, we discussed my current position and future career and school goals as well as the job description and opportunities. The whole process went very quickly.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

They said it's typically one interview, I went for two. You meet with the manager that's going to hire you. I don't really have anything else to add as every dept hires slightly different.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with my direct supervisor, as well as the administrative director. They were pretty nice/welcoming. I was able to meet the team I would also be working with. Finding the location was tricky, so I would recommend arriving early to scope the location out beforehand. They were extremely accommodating as well in regards to figuring out how to navigate the hospital.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience? Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer/coworker.   Answer Question

Dietetic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a a tour of the facility and discussion of the internship. This was followed by a group interview. Attendees were asked to introduce themselves and were then asked a difficult question. The internship director recorded answers and concluded the tour. This portion was optional given that the majority of the application was online but is strongly recommended.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most challenging aspect of your career so far?   Answer Question

IS Programmer/Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

I received an email from the department head asking me to contact their secretary to schedule interviews. I was interviewed by all PIs and statisticians (separately) in that department. They mainly asked me to provide more details about my previous research experience, like what models were used in analysis, and what are the limitations of your study.

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in for Interview and met with the lab manager, my potential mentor and the PI separately. They were very informative about the position and answered my questions in full details. They asked me for a list of references after the interview but apparently never contacted any of my references.

Interview Questions

• Favorite research experience and why? What do you know about our lab?   Answer Question

Research Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very long and tedious with little promises. I had to keep following up and leaving messages but no one got back to me on the same day. I feel as if it took so long because I asked for a high salary and they wanted to see if they could find a candidate who wasn't asking for as much.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for another job   1 Answer

Research Associate Infectious Diseases Interview

Interview

Applied online at the partners website, was then asked by PI to send my cover letter, then a phone interview, then an in person interview all within a week. Met with the PI, the office staff, and the current RAs

Clinical Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview with manager and other team members. I also had to meet and interview with a few of the doctors who work in the department.

Interview Questions

• In the past how have you handled a stressful situation?   Answer Question