Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

2.7

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

A few rounds of email communication, one in-person interview with PI, one visit to the lab and meet current members of the group.

Interview Questions

• None. If the fellow's research interests and skill sets meet the expectations of the PI, should be a simple process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Consisted in a Phone interview and 1:1. Technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

going through national match once a year after residency

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiaion possible since its a general generic position

Research Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

Confusing. Large employee funneling. Too much dependence on technology to process everyone. Must be a Partners Healthcare Management thing. They seem to use old outdated software systems. PeopleSoft is such an ancient HR management system that hasn't been updated since the 90s.

Interview Questions

• My interview questions were more geared toward my research studies and my CV. Therefore, the questions asked are irrelevant and only specific to my career.   1 Answer

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in March 2018.

Interview

I had a short phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. I met one on one with the manager and then took a tour of the unit. I met a few of the staff in the department and was introduced to the director. The manager was forthcoming about the next steps in the process and indicated that he wanted to hire me at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the workload or workflow in your current position.   Answer Question

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

They said it's typically one interview, I went for two. You meet with the manager that's going to hire you. I don't really have anything else to add as every dept hires slightly different.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

Usual - scientific presentation of past work to lab. Chat with boss and potential colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Question about my hobbies was rather unexpected, usually it's just about science, future projects,, what I can do...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Background check, verification of education, a bit taken aback by fact, that the official offer was lower than what we agreed on with my boss. I had that happen in academia before though...

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Was very easy. Had one interview with the PI and was hired.

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

thorough, great process that helped me get good idea of job. it was good to meet the whole team. enjoyed the process. i don't have any negative experiences from the process, and would recommend brigham.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in April 2010.

Interview

Group interviews with cross-functional team leaders. Relaxed environment over two days of interviews. Felt welcomed and valued.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst mistake you made in a previous job. How and why did that happen. What were the repercussions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was OK. They low-balled me on salary and moving expenses, but we negotiated over a week to come to a conclusion.