Brigham and Women's Hospital Medical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Medical Assistant

Brigham and Women's Hospital Medical Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

I was contacted by the department. I met with three different managers, one at a time, but back to back. Each manager discussed my qualifications, as well as describing the position from their point of view. I felt this style really gave me an idea of what I was working toward. I later came back to meet the chief to further discuss the position.

Interview Questions

• What is one weakness you see in yourself and how do you manage it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The HR emailed me to set up an interview and was set up the following week. I was interviewed by two people. The interview was standard and was really short, lasted less than 20 minutes. The interview ended with a tour of center. They told me they would let me know if I'm hired so it was only one interview.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

extremely friendly and engaging, want to know interests and abilities, great facilities. Very easy to get to locations with public transportation or driving. Most people who have interviews get the job, HR weeds out "bad" candidates and managers mostly hire peole they interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Got a call from the department coordinator, who was not clear about which department or job that I had applied for. Gave me a name and went in for interview the next week. Interviewed with both department coordinators about general personal characteristics and the job description. Asked many questions about personality, did not seem concerned about experience at all. Wanted someone with a bachelor's degree.