Brigham and Women's Hospital Patient Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Patient Care Assistant

Brigham and Women's Hospital Patient Care Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

2.5

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was very straightforward, I came in with many years of experience so the interviewer sensed my confidence. I dressed business professional and had my l resume in hand. I didn’t think too much about what I would say, but had an idea of the meaning behind my job description and stuck close to that during the interview. I didn’t seem rehearsed and I tried to connect emotionally with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do at your current job, what would you bring to this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

We sat in the nurse manager's office and went over my resume. He asked me what I was interested in and why I was applying for the position. We then took a tour of the unit and I got to meet with one of the charge nurses and ask him questions.

Interview Questions