Brigham and Women's Hospital Practice Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brigham and Women's Hospital Practice Assistant II Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I arrived to my interview half hour prior to our meeting time. Met with the supervisor who explained the job duties. We talked about my experiences that he thought were interesting on my resume, then he took me around to meet other employees in the clinics.

Interview Questions

• How well do I work with others?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the Practice Manager and the Medical Director. The process was painless. Both of the people who interviewed me were great and I felt confident that I had gotten the job after the whole experience was completed.

Practice Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

Three separate interviews that consisted of two management personnel and meeting the team of assistants. First met with a doctor and got a basic run down of day to day work life. Then, met with management for personality test which consisted of three situational questions in the workplace. Lastly, met with four other assistants in a casual setting to get to know each other and talk about day to day work life.

Interview Questions

• Three situation questions on how you handle certain instances dealing with co-workers and management. Have examples.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Newton, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very conversational and easy. If you are a people person interviewing should be easy. As long as you are qualified, and understand the complexity of the role, and can achieve it, then it should be a good process for you. Believe in yourself is half the battle. Do your very best, and Good things will come to you in time.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage a busy day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brookline, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Brookline, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. They were really helpful in terms of helping me apply for a better position than what I had originally applied for. I accepted the position but found that it was not a good fit for me. I applied for a Practice Assistant II position and they offered a Managed Care Coordinator position instead. The Managed Care position was a bit difficult than what it needed to be. The department didn't offer enough training to really tackle the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills? What are your goals in the company? Where do you see yourself with this position?   Answer Question