Brigham and Women's Hospital Practice Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brigham and Women's Hospital Practice Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Two interview process. First was with administrative leader and consisted of basic questions and insight into my background. Second interview was more personal and detailed. Took about a week to get the second interview and now I'm waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Practice Assistant Interview

Interview

Went through a staffing agency, which is how most Practice Assistants get hired. Multiple call-backs to interview with several members of the team. All behavioral questions with a few questions about previous experience. Asked discriminatory and inappropriate questions that were tough to evade.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance being a mother of 2 children with your job, especially during the winter when there are a lot of snow days?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I came in and met with the direct supervisor to the department. She asked me basic questions as to what I was looking for, and told me what the job responsibilities were. I then was given a tour of the hospital.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer didn't really ask me any specific questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Received call for interview in November then another call in December for 2nd interview. Received offer letter in January and started working in February. The whole process is very slow.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to make sure I was comfortable with dealing with patients. They gave me 2 scenarios and ask how I would handle them.   1 Answer

Practice Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in November 2015.

Interview

Met with the Nursing director and a few people in HR. Everyone was very polite and had a lot of wonderful things to say about working here. They gave me an in-depth idea of the position and we had a few scenario situations to which I had to respond.

Interview Questions

• To describe how I work under pressure and in stressful situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

Got a email to schedule a phone interview after that got a offer for a in person interview. Worked as a temp before getting fire was offered the position and have been working there almost three years. Staff is very close and helpful

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The I was told by my training program was less. I was very much satisfy with the offer

Practice Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

short and specific questions, why I choose Brigham and women's hospitals, what is my Strength and if I am able to relocate. The interview was very interesting and I felt good during the process

Interview Questions

• Strength, why I choose Brigham, can I be able to relocate   Answer Question