Brigham and Women's Hospital Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brigham and Women's Hospital Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

2.2

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. I came in twice for two one-on-one interviews. The Human Resources department then ran a background check and followed-up with my references. A start date was determined shortly after.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

I didn't really have to interview to get the job because I worked on the floor as a traveler before getting hired. My manager already knew me so I didn't have an interview session.

Interview Questions

• As a traveler, a question the manager asked me was how well I deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

An initial email connection, applied online, in person interview. The manager was very nice and professional. Showed me the unit and really wanted to sell the institution to me. I really enjoy the interview process and did not find it intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Interview

HR got in touch with me and facilitated the meeting with the nurse manager. They asked me a couple basic questions but I got the impression that this had no impact on my interview with the manager. The in person interview with the nurse manager lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a stressful work situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied to almost 20 job positions and heard back about an interview a few months later. I had one interview with the nurse manager and nurse educator, then heard back 4 weeks later with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• If you just got report and have 5 high risk patients (she described each patient), who would you see first and why?   Answer Question