Brigham and Women's Hospital Technical Research Assistant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brigham and Women's Hospital Technical Research Assistant I Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was asked questions about my strengths and weaknesses. It went very smoothly, I didn't encounter any questions that were off the ball. I met with the manager, then the senior tech, and then the lab techs. Everyone was nice and seemed really interested in my experience. I felt very positive during and after the interview process. I was able to land the position some time later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well! Everyone was courteous and asked me questions about my past experiences. I got questions like, "What is your weakness" and "tell me about your work ethic".

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

Going over resume, highlighting administrative experience as well as experience where there was a lot of multi-tasking involved.

Then a 'get to know you' conversation.

After that you have to fill an online reference form and they will contact your references.

Interview Questions

• I originally interviewed for a Research Technician job, mostly wet lab. And because I also had experience with coordinating projects, I was asked if I'd like to also be considered for a Tech. Research Assistant, which I had no idea what that role would entail.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hard to negotiate entry-level salary (close to $28,000 after-tax) if you are fresh out of college and have only had summer and part-time jobs while in college.