Bright Horizons Family Solutions Child Care Associate Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.8

Child Care Associate Teacher Interview

Interview

Easy . I was asked questions I was then shown the classrooms and the things that they do everyday I'll show on the poster boards outside the classroom I was introduced to all the teachers with benefits ility I was then called and I did a background check and then I waited and then I started

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 month process

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Orange, CT) in December 2014.

Interview

Brief, basic questions. Why do you want to work with kids? ECE experiences. First aide, etc. experience with kids. Tour of the inside and playground. Other employees were not particularly interested in talking to me but in all fairness they were all doing a great job of working with the kids. Very professional atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• How do you solve conflicts between kids   1 Answer

Child Care Associate Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

I had been shuffled around from one recruiter to another until one finally reached out to me and set up an interview date with this site. I realize that this particular branch of the organization was just being established, but I still feel like there should have been some kind of organization in how they interview their candidates. I went in and was expecting to interview with the acting director of this particular site. However, she was continuously going in and out of the room, while I interviewed with another woman. The only time the director sat down was towards the end of my interview and then it ended. I felt mildly flustered because the only question she asked me was "What ages are you willing to work with?" All in all, I felt as though I was being rushed out of the room towards the end of the interview because I felt as though I was inconveniencing them. 3 other people had just walked in and were waiting at the front desk. I felt like the interviewer was more interested in helping them than interviewing me. I left the interview feeling confused and felt completely turned off by the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Great interview I was hired on the spot! We even talked about advancement to become teacher qualified through their CDA program! I was asked about my past experience working with children and how I would handle certain situations with children or with coworkers. You do need to pass a background check and a drug test to be considered for hire obviously.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a child making a bad choice?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation I was just told what the pay was