Bright Horizons Family Solutions Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.8

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got a call the next day. They left me a message to call back and I did. I left a message and didn't hear back so I decided to call back the next day and left another message. I finally got a call after about three days . The recruiter was very apologetic and asked me some questions and told me a little bit about the position. She told me that I would hear back the following week from a regional manager and never did. I left two messages to follow up and I haven't received a call. A little disappointed for the lack of communication.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Watertown, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a recruiter conversation to set up a phone interview. Then there was a thirty minute interview with the recruiter. Followed up with an in person interview with the recruiter. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then an in person interview witht the hiring manager; skype interview; and 2 more phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing overly tricky, but a lot of follow up quesitons   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews at multiple locations. Each one was set up last minute. They really had me jumping through hoops.

The RM kept referring to the site visit as it being "my center". After waiting 2 weeks post reference checks (which were lengthy) I had to reach out to GM only to find out that another candidate was chosen. Very unprofessional and dissappointing.

Interview Questions

• Why a for profit vs non profit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I had my first interview with two regional managers, second with one regional manager third was when she had me sit in front of a bunch of parents and answer their questions. It was like attack mode than anything as the center had been in a really bad place before me.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to improve in regards to a center? Whats your ideal center like? How do you handle children? What if a child was acting rough how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Thorough Phone interview -- one year after I applied. Then met with Regional Manager near center. They talked about benefits and salary at first interview. They asked excellent questions and were very thorough.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

It was long but totally worth it. They work very hard to find the most qualified staff. They is a phone screening, an interview and for teachers a class interview.

Interview Questions

• They want to know how flexible you ate helping in other schools.   Answer Question