Bright Horizons Family Solutions Floater Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Floater Interview Questions

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Berwyn, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. I was asked why I wanted the position and what I wanted to get out of working at Bright Horizons. I was also asked what my long and short term goals were. Pretty average interview questions

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying to Bright Horizons?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Floater Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions in March 2014.

Interview

I went through a phone interview first and then went in for an in-person interview. The interview took a couple hours. The questions were straight forward, however there were A LOT of them! The final step of the interview was a second "working interview" For this, I went into the school and helped out in a couple different classrooms.

Interview Questions

• What is the strangest thing you have done to make a child laugh?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview is Long but managable with many questions to answer. There is two days of training before we start working with kids. The interview is usually on two days before you are officially hired.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking forward to see in this job that you didn't see in other jobs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roosevelt Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Roosevelt Island, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The facility is really great. Clean, bright, colorful. The staff was very friendly. My interview was about an hour, followed by a tour, and a sit-in with the toddler class.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very professional and thorough. Everyone I met with was very friendly and welcoming. You will meet with either the Director or Educational Coordinator at first. They will ask pretty typical interview questions- "Why would you be a good fit at Bright Horizons?"
    Bright Horizons is a childcare facility, so a warm personality is important when working with children and families.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were teaching children in conflict. What did you do to resolve this conflict?   1 Answer