Bright Horizons Family Solutions Assistant Pre-School Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Deerfield Beach, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth. The director actually seemed to care about the school, and the recruiter went above and beyond her job title. I had to go through a few channels to be granted an interview, but that was fine. Showed the company cares. The hiring process was simple. They do request you complete a drug test, two different background screens, etc before beginning, but that's typical. I do wish they had given me the opportunity to have copies of drug tests and background screenings as I did pay for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I requested a certain pay, and was granted a number much lower. I feel like it was not based fairly on experience and education.

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Somerville, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I got an email from the recruiter scheduling a phone screening. The phone screening took about 10 mins. It was quite straight forward. The recruited asked some generic questions. Afterwards explained what would happen with my application (go to the school) and they'll schedule another in-person interview later. I was called by the director, then I came in and interacted with a few of the playrooms (an hour- hour and a half). Then I sat down with director and her assistant. I was able to meet the other teachers and observe as well and interact a little bit with the kids. After that didn't hear any single word from them...

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if a child bit another child while you were watching?"   1 Answer

Assistant Pre-School Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online through a reference and was called a couple days after applying by HR Recruiter. Spoke on the phone for a few minutes and was set up for an interview at the center with the director. I came in for the interview and it was very laid back and she had great questions!

Interview Questions

• How will you be an asset to Bright Horizons? What would you do if you had a shy child? What if two children were together and were not playing nice or sharing? How would you resolve the conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I actually put what I was making at my current job, and they gave a competitive pay but it was a pay cut for me. Bright Horizons does pay for itself though, they pay you in education and professional development!