Bright Horizons Family Solutions Pre- School Lead Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pre- School Lead Teacher

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Pre- School Lead Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.5

Pre- School Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

One face to face interview. Reviewed resume together, talked about salary, answer vague "what if..." questions pertaining to job, toured center together, was told that they had other interviews. I was called same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe the qualities of your best and worst supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted terms they offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Pre- School Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions in July 2011.

Interview

After the online application, I was contacted by a recruiter. I was asked about my experience and resume. Then I was asked where I would like to work and how much I was looking to get paid. Then I had a one on one interview with the director, where I was asked about my experience and education. Some questions were how would you deal with a "bad" coworker, disgruntled parent, temper tantrum, and other situational questions. Also, I was asked how I come up with lessons or unit plans and how I document growth and development and for these I answered that my philosophy is child-centered learning and I used informal and formative assessment for evaluation. There is also a working interview for about an hour,in which you should demonstrate an ability to connect with the children and OTHER TEACHER :)

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a parent who is upset with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but not by much. They have budget and a salary range in which they were not able to offer more than a certain amount.