Bright Horizons Family Solutions Lead Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Lead Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview was very informative. The director gave me a full tour of the daycare and also showed me what age group I would be working with. I was very well welcomed by staff and children. In looking forward anxiously waiting for a call back.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work in childcare   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

Very good! It was straightforward, informative, and enjoyable as well. I felt comfortable, at ease, and excited about the position. I highly recommend applying and working for this company, it is a great company to work for.

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

Submitted the 10 pg. application online, was contacted for a phone interview that took 20 min. & was told that there was a 3rd interview and would be contacted in a few days. Had my 3rd interview 4 days later. At the conclusion of interview was told that I would hear from them within the week, still waiting.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty straightforward, about child care, my experience and what I would do if I had a child in my class that did not want to participate in a specific activity?   Answer Question

See What Bright Horizons Family Solutions Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Lead Teacher in South San Francisco, CA

Pros: “Loved the relationships I was able to make with the families. You could easily earn vacation and sick hours.”“Loved the relationships I was able to make with the families. You could easily earn vacation and sick hours.” – Full Review