Bright Horizons Family Solutions Lead Toddler Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Lead Toddler Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Asking what if scenarios and how to best acknowledge them. Sit down interview lasted about 20 minutes. Then asked for a drug test, then a background test. The background test took the longest. I then has to come in for training which took weeks. Shadowing different classes, watching online videos to prepare for in the classroom. going over rules and procedures.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Easton, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

it was thorough and the questions were interesting. I was interviewed by two supervisors and they each took turns asking questions. I was also asked to enter a classroom to see how the classrooms function and how the teachers respond in the classrooms.

Interview Questions

• they gave me a scenario in which a parent comes to ask me a question and i had to explian how i would respond. or if another child hit/bit a child what would be my response.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I was quickly scheduled for an interview and did an observation in the classroom on the same day. I'm indifferent on their process to use staff to "give a review" of your performance in the classroom.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty smooth. I applied in the last week of April, and was scheduled for an interview the following week. The recruiter that I had was very helpful in providing me with an abundance of information on the position that I applied for and in scheduling the in person interview with the center director. Upon meeting the director, from the moment I stepped into the center I was overwhelmed with warmth and genuine excitement for my presence. She was professional yet informal and as we spoke to each other about the position and my reasons why I decide to return back to the company, she also stared her previous experience as a teacher at bright horizons. At the end of the interview I was told that I’d be contacted tomorrow on the next steps of the process. When the next day came I was contacted with an offer!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a difficult parent? If so, how did you go about it in a professional matter?   Answer Question
    • What is your teaching philosophy?   Answer Question

Toddler Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application online and was contacted by someone from the centre itself. There was only one 1:1 interview. I was interviewed by the centre director.

Interview Questions

Unclear communication from the director.