Bright Horizons Family Solutions Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview -- interviewer said she was running late, but actually called 30 minutes earlier than scheduled interview. Interviewer lost everything she was typing into a file to forward to the hiring committee, so we started over (20 minutes in). Was told "if you don't hear from me in two days, contact me the day after, because we will definitely get back to you." Did that, no response. Waited another week or so, tried again. Was told that they were very behind in their process. Next contact I received was a few weeks later with a generic email from a DNR email address. Very odd. Other than that, interviewer was easy to talk to, but something seemed to have gone awry here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed through a program at my school and submitted my resume to the company along with other students and the companies picked interns based on the reviews of the school administration and student resumes.

Interview Questions

• What field would you like to get into post graduation?   1 Answer