Bright Horizons Family Solutions Substitute Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Substitute Teacher

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Substitute Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

online and phone interview also interactive interview at a center where I was required to work in a classroom for 8 hours, then I needed to complete a packet of reading and testing plus a Dept of Children Services course (45 hours) AND module training for new hires before being allowed in the classroom

Interview Questions

• what would you do with a difficult student   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

It's a pretty easy interview, they give you the option to have a phone interview or an in person interview. After you have a working interview where you go interact with the children for an hour at a center. I had to interact with toddlers and I asked the teacher there some questions. The people there and even the interviewer are actually really nice. The actual hiring process takes awhile because of the documents you need to get. But other than that yeah go for it. You just really need to like children is the main thing. Just make sure not to ever park in the hotel's parking lot near the center. Now those people are pretty grumpy people. They charged me like 10 dollars for staying there for an hour. Ridiculous.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions in May 2018.

Interview

First interview with the director and assistant director with a group of candidates. Second interview with the sub-pool coordinator on the phone or in person. Last interview, an interaction interview to see if you are good with children.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Charlotte, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

I got an email about a week later asking to set up a phone interview. The lady was very nice over email and the phone. The interview was about 10-15 minutes, just asking about my background and how I would handle a classroom.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

This was one of the most extensive interview processes I’ve ever been through but I love that they want to really get to know you as a person. It shows they really care from the start.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult interaction with a parent?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy interview ask behavioral questions. Then you did a second interview in class interview the same day I am going room to room with the different age groups to see if you felt comfortable in the classroom after you were called back and informed if you got the position or not .

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a child started acting up   1 Answer