Bright Horizons Family Solutions Support Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Support Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.0

Support Staff Interview

Interview

Regular interview process. They ask questions on what would you do if you were in this position etc... How do you handle... Just answer honestly no right or wrong answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went through a recruiter, had a couple phone calls with her with simple questions "what would you do in this teaching situation". Then went in to the center for an interactive interview where I sat down in a classroom for about an hour to interact with kids/ask the teachers any questions. Then I sat down with the director to answer a couple more questions.

Honestly, I've been on both sides of the interactive interview and even if you have awful chemistry with the kids, chances are you will be hired. I've told management that the person who came in for the interview was awful and they still hired her. Also ask lots of questions to the teacher. If you're standing around in silence you look weird and awkward.

Interview Questions

Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

Simple; a lot of scenario questions which is common for early childhood jobs. They also gave time for being in a classroom where we were observed to ensure that we are capable to work in the classroom.

Interview Questions