Bright Horizons Family Solutions Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Washington, DC) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview went great, it was intensive but I understand because children are involved. The director was a breath of fresh air and made me feel very comfortable. I got to sit in on a class and the experience was wonderful.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working here long term if an offer is made?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Tulsa, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a cheerful conversation about me and my experience. It was unexpectedly fun. I interviewed with the Director and the Asst. Director, and they were amicable and guided me through the interview process very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Q: Was there ever a time where you had to deal with a challenge in the workplace? if so, how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email a couple days later if I was in interested to go in for an interview. I then went in the following interview. They didn't tell me it was a group interview but it was only two of us. After we observed the class room. Told us that they'll update us within a week but I still haven't had a call back

Interview Questions

• What do you think about time out?
      Why do you want this job?
      What would you do if you have a miscommunication with another coworker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Overall the interview was great! There were a lot of in-depth questions that made you take a second and really think before you responded. The director is so cool and relatable she makes the interview less stressful.

Interview Questions

• What are some qualities you would like your supervisor to have?   Answer Question