Bright Horizons Family Solutions Toddler Lead Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Toddler Lead Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lead Toddler Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I was quickly scheduled for an interview and did an observation in the classroom on the same day. I'm indifferent on their process to use staff to "give a review" of your performance in the classroom.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Lead Toddler Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Asking what if scenarios and how to best acknowledge them. Sit down interview lasted about 20 minutes. Then asked for a drug test, then a background test. The background test took the longest. I then has to come in for training which took weeks. Shadowing different classes, watching online videos to prepare for in the classroom. going over rules and procedures.

Toddler Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application online and was contacted by someone from the centre itself. There was only one 1:1 interview. I was interviewed by the centre director.

Interview Questions

Unclear communication from the director.