Bright Horizons Family Solutions Twos Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

2.5

Twos Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long. It was a group interview with three of us and we each took turns answering questions and then we did an Observation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Twos Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Evanston, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy speaking interview with immediate supervisor, who I really liked. I then sat in a classroom for 2 hours. The teachers in that room took this as a sign to goof off and I'm pretty sure some of the things I did wete illegal (in terms of liability and me not being an employee or background checked by their office). I was told to play music off the iPad and discipline the kids, who I'd only known for an hour. When I brought this up with the director she became very defensive and the speaking interview with her went downhill from there. The center had a full turnover including director in the last six months which I also took as a bad sign.

Interview Questions