Bright Now Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bright Now Dental

Insurance Review Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Now Dental in August 2014.

Interview

One interview, minimal questions asked, busy environment. Culture of environment seemed to indicate short of help. No questions difficult as no real questions asked. This is my answer to the question. I Honestly do not have 30 more words to give as a comment to this question to go further with obtaining information from this site .

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bastrop, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Bright Now Dental (Bastrop, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Each interview included the job description, my abilities, personal goals, a walk around the office and if I felt I could fit in as a team player and a strong addition to the office.

Interview Questions

• My background experience in the dental field, how I might handle different questions regarding an appointment, insurance, a statement or a specific procedure. We talked about customer service and my skills and experience in handling different scenarios. I was asked about my goals, loyalty, work attendance and work ethics.   1 Answer

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bright Now Dental (Central Valley, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I turned my resume in person. I applied online and received a call from a recruiter. I had a telephone interview and then I had a in person interview. The recruiter was nice, they don't really ask in depth questions they basically screen you to make sure you meet the minimum requirements.

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bright Now Dental (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very direct as to what you get. Was told no chance of getting any more per hour then what was offered. No raises either.Had to fill out application and bring résumé. Wasn't very clear on how production bonus worked. Lots of Doctor and other team member changes. Background check was performed and had to pass before you can start the job.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to help when you have down time? How do you treatment plan perio patients?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bright Now Dental (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

interview was quick and easy. felt very comfortable with the manager at the time, he took me in at the scheduled interview time. He had all the paper work of questions he had prepared as well as my resumes for Schooling questions.

Interview Questions

• why did i want to work there?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bright Now Dental (Loveland, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Build one up during interview, promises made

Interview Questions

• not manu questions you are hired as soon as your background check is approved   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation cut and dry

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bright Now Dental (Tacoma, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

interviewed with office manager for about 20 minutes - never met other staff or even the doctor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is very low and they dont care