Brightcove Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brightcove Software Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brightcove (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was totally RUDE....!!!! . I don't want to mention the name of the guy who called me, but he gave me zero respect as a candidate and he was talking as if he has found out the Big Bang all by himself.
Everyone makes mistakes , this guy didn't even give a chance to make a mistake and he was criticizing me right from the start as if i have not done anything till now. I have worked for couple of clients in my short career and holds a masters degree from a reputed university.

The last thing that he told me that: He asked me whether i have done anything challenging in this world.

A kind suggestion to the people who work and interview candidates : please don't make them look fools. You were once in their situation , looking for job.

Brightcove Response

May 18, 2016

We are sorry to read that you did not have a good experience during your interview process. It is our goal and priority that everyone who interviews with us has a positive experience regardless of... More

Other Interview Reviews for Brightcove

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brightcove (Cambridge, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

Met with 3 people, 2 developers and 1 tester. All friendly people, young vibrant atmosphere. Questions were on algorithms, design patterns and some brain teasers.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightcove.

Interview

I had a very brief phone screening with a senior technical recruiter who wasn't very interested in what I had to say but got positive feedback nonetheless.

This was followed by an interview with the hiring manager for the position which was really interesting, he was nice and we had a very positive conversation.

I never heard back after this. I sent multiple emails to chase up for feedback and wasn't responded to. This is dehumanising and completely unacceptable.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about Golang? What is your experience with container technology?   Answer Question

Brightcove Response

Dec 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value a candidate's experience and welcome all comments both positive and constructive. I am sorry to hear that there was no follow up on... More