Brighton Collectibles Sales Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brighton Collectibles Sales Partner Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Partner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brighton Collectibles.

Interview

Not organized. New managing partners were off being trained at other stores around the country so DM was handling local hiring. Managing partner I assume had final say but DM seemed to have had interviews and made the selections for her which I think she sometimes resents as I get the impression not everyone is who she would have selected. HR lost my paper application I had submitted in person a month after I started working there and I had to resend it - not the most organized bunch...

Other Interview Reviews for Brighton Collectibles

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brighton Collectibles (Mission Viejo, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

It was brief and efficient. The questions asked were all relevant to the position for which I was applying and the interviewer made me feel very comfortable. It was very casual.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brighton Collectibles (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

After turning in the very detailed application you wait for a call. There are two separate in person interviews and one phone interview. You must also take an insure survey and pass to he considered for the position. The survey consists of many different personality questions to test your morals and learn more about you and how you feel about customer service.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company has a set base pay... without experience you are only offered this rate... if you have experience that is helpful for this position/ company you may be able to ask for a little bit more.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brighton Collectibles (Richmond, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

I don't know how else to fill this space besides just rambling, so i would suggest that you dress very nicely and have your make up primped up. Make sure you have a fun and bubbly personality that would mesh well with others and be prepared to know a little about jewelry and handbags. I hope this helps.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brighton Collectibles (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from the manager. Met with her. Interviewed with her, met dist. mngr, met with the twice, Did the paperwork, hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No problem

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brighton Collectibles (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone call with very basic questions, followed by a face to face interview with pretty easy, basic questions about character and work ethic.