Brightpoint Health Account Liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brightpoint Health

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Account Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called to interview for Bright point health. I initially met with a Ms. Hayes and two account manager all of them were very friendly. That same day I was called back to meet with Ms. Hayes for a second Interview at their Bronx site. We toured the site and she asked me a few questions and stated that someone would be in touch with me. It took a week and a half before they let me know whether or not they wanted to Hire me. I was told that they wanted to hire me and that I had to wait for internal approval and that someone from HR would be contacting me. I waited an additional three week to hear from someone and was told that they are not going to hire for that position any longer and that there were layoffs through out the company. He was going to consider me for another position but because I was not a pro a Excel he told me that he would keep my resume on file. Not very professional in my opinion.

Interview Questions