Brightstar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2018

2.4

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brightstar (Libertyville, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

The interviewing process dragged on. They told my recruiter that I was there top pick, but continued to interview and strung me along. They chose to interview another candidate, knowing full well that they just kept me in case nobody better came along! They didn't even tell Randstad why they chose the other candidate after 3 weeks of dragging me along!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightstar (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I recently interviewed with Brightstar for my dream job. Everyone I encountered throughout the process was professional, helpful and very friendly.

The Talent Acquisition team is the best of any that I have encountered both as a job seeker and as a Professional Leader. The VP interviews were relaxed, thorough and engaging.

Brightstar is going through a massive transformation and I was thrilled about being part of the team. Unfortunately for me, they selected an internal candidate. I would definitely consider them again should another opportunity arise.

Interview Questions

• After the second interview I was asked via email to share my thoughts on some processes.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightstar.

Interview

Was an easy process. Interview was short and basic Oops concepts questions were asked.
    SQL server basic questions. About previous project and real time scenarios. The managers who interviewed were very friendly and helped me explain the interview questions more clearly.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brightstar (Libertyville, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First, a 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, in person interview with 3 managers and HR rep at 30 minutes each - HR rep, co-manager, senior leader of department and hiring manager. Received offer 2 weeks later and started about 3 weeks after interview, due to sign-off and new employee setup process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly normal interview questions about my background, Brightstar and position role. Light on the tough behavior questions, which is key and positive. Overall positive interview experience and average difficulty.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Interview

Interview was Straight forward and easy. Basic questions were asked. It wasn't stressful. He made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightstar (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

simple interview with behavioral questions, met with senior leadership within the company across different departments to get a sense of how the company was run. No case questions but instead more of a casual conversation to see how I would fit in culturally at the company.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brightstar.

Interview

Took a couple of months to decide but the process was o.k.Once they submitted an offer, the follow up and negotiation went smoothly. They request for you to sign a non compete for a long period of time, which is outrageous, so please be aware of this. Interview is not difficult, once its a 1:1 it basically means you're in. Always negotiate terms and conditions first. Usually 4/5 people will interview the candidate and provide ratings depending on key attributes decided upfront. Learn the JD first, they will ask your opinion towards it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Always negotiate a higher range.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightstar.

Interview

I had a phone screening and 1 face to face interview. A month after the interview, i received an offer. They didn't give me a chance to negotiate anything from the offer. I just had to accept the offer the way it was or leave.

Interview Questions

• Easy, general questions. I had an interview with two people from the team. They didn't ask anything specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightstar (Miami, FL).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who submitted my resume. I was called and went to an interview with the HR Department (3 people). Came back for 2 more interviews with senior management and after that I met with the CEO. I was extended an offer, had two rounds of negotiations before accepting it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightstar.

Interview

I only interviewed over the phone. There was no onsite in person interview. Had there have been I might have not accepted the job. I did have 2 phone interviews about 2 weeks apart. And then I did not hear anything for a couple of weeks. The first interviewer was nice but she was vague in her job description. Probably because come to find out there is a high turnover rate with that position since the job duties suck. The second interviewer was the supervisors supervisor. She was rude and made it seem like this would be the toughest job ever. After the two phone interviews I was hired because they were in bad need of help.