Brightstar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brightstar Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightstar (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I recently interviewed with Brightstar for my dream job. Everyone I encountered throughout the process was professional, helpful and very friendly.

The Talent Acquisition team is the best of any that I have encountered both as a job seeker and as a Professional Leader. The VP interviews were relaxed, thorough and engaging.

Brightstar is going through a massive transformation and I was thrilled about being part of the team. Unfortunately for me, they selected an internal candidate. I would definitely consider them again should another opportunity arise.

Interview Questions

• After the second interview I was asked via email to share my thoughts on some processes.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightstar.

Interview

Was an easy process. Interview was short and basic Oops concepts questions were asked.
    SQL server basic questions. About previous project and real time scenarios. The managers who interviewed were very friendly and helped me explain the interview questions more clearly.

LVN Interview

Interview

Interview was Straight forward and easy. Basic questions were asked. It wasn't stressful. He made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightstar (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

simple interview with behavioral questions, met with senior leadership within the company across different departments to get a sense of how the company was run. No case questions but instead more of a casual conversation to see how I would fit in culturally at the company.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brightstar.

Interview

Took a couple of months to decide but the process was o.k.Once they submitted an offer, the follow up and negotiation went smoothly. They request for you to sign a non compete for a long period of time, which is outrageous, so please be aware of this. Interview is not difficult, once its a 1:1 it basically means you're in. Always negotiate terms and conditions first. Usually 4/5 people will interview the candidate and provide ratings depending on key attributes decided upfront. Learn the JD first, they will ask your opinion towards it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Always negotiate a higher range.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightstar.

Interview

I had a phone screening and 1 face to face interview. A month after the interview, i received an offer. They didn't give me a chance to negotiate anything from the offer. I just had to accept the offer the way it was or leave.

Interview Questions

• Easy, general questions. I had an interview with two people from the team. They didn't ask anything specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightstar (Miami, FL).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who submitted my resume. I was called and went to an interview with the HR Department (3 people). Came back for 2 more interviews with senior management and after that I met with the CEO. I was extended an offer, had two rounds of negotiations before accepting it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightstar.

Interview

I only interviewed over the phone. There was no onsite in person interview. Had there have been I might have not accepted the job. I did have 2 phone interviews about 2 weeks apart. And then I did not hear anything for a couple of weeks. The first interviewer was nice but she was vague in her job description. Probably because come to find out there is a high turnover rate with that position since the job duties suck. The second interviewer was the supervisors supervisor. She was rude and made it seem like this would be the toughest job ever. After the two phone interviews I was hired because they were in bad need of help.

Service Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brightstar (Buffalo Grove, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

First I was contacted through LinkedIn if was interested in switching my job. Then I sent my resume to the interviewer. After that I was contacted through phone for a telephonic interview. I was also asked about my availability for in-person interview. But when I did not receive any response, I called them to find out about the face to face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brightstar (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter. The person seemed annoyed to be talking to me. Every time I answered questions, she became almost combative in her response. But it was like she didn't hear what I was saying to her because her biting responses were clearly indicative of someone that did not understand what was being said to her. It was annoying to say the least.

Furthermore, it was obvious from her questions that they wanted someone with specific experience. Writing "experience in ____ preferred" is not the same as "must have experience in _____". Anyway, if that was the case, then the job description should have said that and I would not have applied. However, it did not and in any case, you think the company would have checked my background before wasting their (and my) time. Overall, the recruiter's attitude was off-putting. I found her to be rude.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience in their industry.   1 Answer