Brightview Senior Living Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brightview Senior Living Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Brightview Senior Living

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tenafly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Tenafly, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

It was great, the staff looked happy and comfortable. The place was extremely clean and pretty. I would love to get an offer and start working right away. Don’t hesitate to apply everyone is very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brightview Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Hasbrouck Heights, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

It was an informal group interview with approximately 30 other perspective candidates for all salary positions. The Executive Director was there and made everyone feel very relaxed. Also the department managers were also in attendance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Marlton, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Received an email in about a week after applying for the job through Glassdoor.com. I was able to schedule a group interview online. Interviewers were very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult patient you had to deal with and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question