Brightview Senior Living Interview Questions in Marlton, NJ | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brightview Senior Living

2.3

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Marlton, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Received an email in about a week after applying for the job through Glassdoor.com. I was able to schedule a group interview online. Interviewers were very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult patient you had to deal with and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Dining Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Marlton, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

They asked me a couple of questions like what would I do in a certain situation and what would you say to a residents if they asked you this. It was a group interview which I did not like.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if somebody fell and there were no managers in sight   1 Answer

Consierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Marlton, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied for position online through their website from Glassdoor. Approximately a week later I received an invitation to a group meeting. I attended the group meeting, the group meeting went rather well for me as I answered all their questions. They seemed very knowledgeable and personable. We laughed and we cried happy tears. After we all answered the first question, "tell us a little bit about yourself", everybody seemed to be more at ease. I walked away from the group meeting feeling very good about how it all went with myself. However, that being said, I did not get the position. Overall it was still a positive and learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you jumped into and handled an urgent situation with a resident?   1 Answer