Brightview Senior Living Senior Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brightview Senior Living Senior Concierge Interview Questions

Interviews at Brightview Senior Living

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Basking Ridge, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

They were just opening the site. We came to a hotel for the group interview. As we entered the room, we were asked to select a table where two of their management team sat. There were about 5-6 candidates at the same table. Three of us were there for the same job title at one table. They introduced themselves and stated there would be seven questions for us to answer and we could answer in whatever order we wanted.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and explain why you feel you would be successful at this job.   Answer Question
  • If we asked someone a pbout you, what words would they say best describe you?   Answer Question
  • Are you a leader, contributor, or follower?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brightview Senior Living

Senior Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living.

Interview

Went in for a group interview. Was in groups of about ten people with two managers asking questions. Was called in for a second in-person interview, which lasted about 30 minutes. Not super challenging.

Senior Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living.

Interview

First interview was a group interview to get a sense of everybody and so we can decide if it’s a place we would like to work. From there you get a call to do a one on one interview if chosen.