Brightview Senior Living Interview Questions in Severna Park, MD | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Brightview Senior Living Interview Questions in Severna Park, MD

Interviews at Brightview Senior Living

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Severna Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Severna Park, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out a application online and received a call/email a week late asking what time was I available for a interview . I scheduled it 2 weeks in advance . It was a group interview maybe 30 of us we sat in a circle and described ourselves and our past work experiences. It lasted about a hour .

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult time trying to overcome something (work related or personal) ?   Answer Question

Memory Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Severna Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (Severna Park, MD).

Interview

Was emailed after applying online for a group interview. Went to group interview and was about 7 of us applying for different positions. Made the tension high and the egos shine. Heavy questions on experience with the elderly so be prepared. Said they would contact as needed and would let you know either way- may be a week, may be 3 months according to them. It's been about a month and a half for me and nothing yet.

Interview Questions