Brightwood College Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Brightwood College

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brightwood College

Found 21 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightwood College (El Paso, TX)

Interview

Three Part interview with a "teach back" as the second step to a group of administrators and other instructors. The third step was a callback to answer any questions they may of had and to talk about the position a little more.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle difficult students?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Brightwood College (Baltimore, MD) in Oct 2018

Interview

This interview process took 6 weeks and I had to chase the company to get a response even after a second interview.. Ive almost completed a Masters and the process was unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stress? How would you handle a difficult student?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brightwood College (Houston, TX) in Aug 2018

Interview

I drove up to a shabby building and equally shabby office. I wanted to turn around, but figured I’d better hear about the job first. I should have listened to my instincts. The interviewer was rude and made it clear that if I didn’t produce very quickly, I’d be fired. Also mentioned that the turnover was extremely high. I told him the job wasn’t for me and I left.

Interview Questions
Brightwood College
Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brightwood College (Arlington, TX)

Interview

Conversational and thorough. Gave examples of how I handled good and bad experience. We talked about quotas, phones and other requirements. Took a tour if the school. We talked about challenging parts of this career and why this was my chosen career choice.

Interview Questions
  • Went over past , Relevant, experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brightwood College (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Online testing not easy. Group interview. Not told the interview was going to be a group situation. Questions were awkward and remedial. Told us that we would need to build long term relationships with students but then was told that the position is very high turnover due to the high pressure sales goals. Not impressed on any level. Not interested in securing any further steps. Provided no real incentive to work there.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself in one word.
  • Who would you hire from this group interview?
  • What would you do if a student called you the day before stating school with a death in the family?
  • Are you able to work with less than favorable potential students?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsville, TX
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brightwood College (Kingsville, TX)

Interview

Application online Phone call to set up initial interview In-person interview Assessment test Then phone calls interview After that you wait to see if they give you an offer or not.

Interview Questions
Brightwood College
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightwood College (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

3 part interview process. First was with the Director. Second interview was a panel interview demonstrating a mock interview. Third interview was a panel interview demonstrating a mock blood draw procedure and thorough explanation during demonstration. Last of all, was an assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightwood College (United States)

Interview

Applied online. Around 2-3 weeks later received a call to schedule an interview. Had an initial interview with the class coordinator then a "chalk talk." The "chalk talk" was in front of ~4 other instructors who graded my lesson on a sheet. Afterwards I was invited to shadow one of the classes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightwood College (United States)

Interview

The college asked me to present a power point that was "entertaining" as that is why they believe that they have a 50% failure rate on their students passing board exams. Their students need to be engaged and entertained. (They also told me that I would not be teaching, but would hold a clinical role in helping their students find clinicals-- so why the power point? I don't know). After I finished my power point, and as I was waiting to be walked out, I overheard their staff actually laughing at me and my presentation/and or appearance. It was demoralizing and one of the most unprofessional things I have ever been through. This is the reason I'm writing this review. To warn people of the folks that work there. I also see that the job opening for PT is still available. I interviewed months ago. The PTA school told me that they must have a PT on staff by law. They also told me they had many more PT's to interview. I did receive a note telling me I did not get the job, however, the only thing professional about the process. Here is my question to you all: Why are they wasting physical therapist's time and asking for a well thought out and researched power point presentation for the interview except to waste our time. Surely, they should have found a proper candidate for the position now. I wonder if their endless interviewing is just a way to address state requirements of having a PT on staff without actually offering someone the job and paying them. Are they simply reporting to the state that they are interviewing for the position but haven't found the proper person yet. And, if Brightwood really wants their PTA's to pass the Board Exams, they need to be taught be PT's and not PTA's. PTA's simply do not have the knowledge to pass along to their students what is necessary to pass a board exam. The vast majority of PTA schools that I have seen have several PT's on staff, overseeing the student's education.

Interview Questions
  • I presented on Memory Loss. One of their faculty instructors asked me what Omega 3's were. Hmmm..... No wonder their students aren't passing the board exam.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightwood College (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2017

Interview

Received referral from friend. Had met with previous director but never heard back. Friend called me back in after director left company. President was interested in me but prior director droppe the ball. President was very pleasant and welcoming. Location easy to find. front office staff very pleasant. President brief and direct.

Interview Questions
  • prior sales and business development experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21